“I chose to work in primary care pediatrics because I like to focus on preventative care, and I love being able to build relationships with my patients and their families as we watch them grow up.
Kaua`i has been my favorite place in the world for many years, and my husband has family roots here.”
- College: Bachelor of Science – Biomedical Sciences at Auburn University, Auburn, AL
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Minor in Spanish, including study abroad program at Universidad de Salamanca, Spain
- Medical School: The University of Texas Long School of Medicine at San Antonio, San Antonio TX
- Pediatrics: The University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston TX
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Member
- American Medical Association, Member
Personal Interests: Speaks conversational and medical Spanish. Enjoys cooking, traveling, hiking, yoga, snorkeling and animals. Currently is involved and volunteers at the Kaua`i Humane Society.