HHSC – KAUAI REGION VACCINATION CLINICS
|1ST DOSE DATE||2ND DOSE DATE||1ST DOSE DATE||2ND DOSE DATE|
Vaccination appointments are now open for individuals ages 12 or older.
- Hawaii residents 12 years and older
- Ages 12 and 17 year old are required to have a parent/guardian attend vaccination and sign a consent form.
- All clinic dates are subject to receiving the vaccinations from the Federal Government
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT HERE
- Fill out and submit the REQUEST FOR APPOINTMENT form.
- Once your request is received, one of our staff will be calling you to schedule your appointment. Appointments are made on a first come – first serve basis. If clinic dates are full, your name will be placed on our waitlist and we will call you when space is available.
If you already have a confirmed vaccination appointment, see instructions below:
- Complete the respective consent form and bring with you to your appointment. If you don’t have a printer, consent forms will be provided at the vaccination clinic.
- Download VACCINATION MAP for further information, such as what you need to bring with you to your appointment
Questions regarding “Regular Community Vaccination Clinic” – may be forwarded to the KVMH VACCINE HOTLINE: (808) 338-2455
Hawaii Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center for General Public and Health Providers
Phone: (808) 586-8332
The hours of operation are 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
The web site for COVID-19 vaccine status in Hawai‘I, which includes the FAQs, is: https://hawaiicovid19.com/vaccine/
Email inquiries should go here: email@example.com