“It is truly an honor to return home to serve the vibrant community that raised me. There is no place like Kaua`i and I am excited to return home with the knowledge and skills that I have cultivated throughout my training on the mainland. As a Physician Assistant, I enjoy being a part of a healthcare team that emphasizes collaboration and works to increase access to healthcare. With compassion and evidence-based medicine, I strive to provide high-quality and individualized care to each patient with ALOHA.”
- Chapman University, Orange, CA – Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences, Minor in Chemistry, August 2008 – May 2013
- Pacific University, Hillsboro, OR – Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, May 2015 – September 2017
Post Graduate Training (Fellowship)
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital, Tacoma, WA – Physician Assistant Hospitalist Fellow, December 2017 – December 2018
- MultiCare Covington Medical Center, Covington, WA – Physician Assistant Hospitalist/Nocturnist, January 2019 – April 2021
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, American Academy of Physician Assistants, Hawai`i Academy of Physician Assistants
I love spending time with my family and loved ones. I also enjoy going to the beach, surfing, playing soccer, running, and eating ‘ono food!