“My philosophy of care is simple. I give my patients time. This means taking the time to build relationships, dedicating time to understand their health care needs, and allowing time to provide guidance and advocacy.
I believe that taking time with patients is essential for quality healthcare.”
Area of focus:
- Preventative Health and Primary Care
- Geriatric Nursing Home Care
- Rural Medicine
- Undergraduate: Loyola University
- Medical School: Boston University School of Medicine
- Cook County Hospital- Chicago, Il
- Indian Health Service (Navajo, Hopi, Inuits, and Utes)
- Academic Medicine (UC-San Francisco/Fresno, UC San Diego & Duke University)
- Rural Medicine (Lanai, Kauai, Big Island, Indian Reservations: Arizona, Colorado, and Alaska)
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Association of Clinicians for the Underserved
Personal Interests: I am an avid lifetime learner.