“I was born and raised on the west side of Kauai. I love the people here, my family is here. Kaua`i is my home, there’s no other place like it in the world.
At The Clinics, we work collaboratively as a team to ensure our patient’s needs are being met, they are our top priority. We are all committed to providing quality patient care.”
Specialties/Area of focus:
- Preventative and Primary Care
- Family Health and Wellness
- Women’s Health
- Waimea High School Graduate in 2002
- Washington State University – Bachelors of Science in Nursing (2007) – Spokane, WA
- Gonzaga University – Masters of Science in Nursing (2012) – Spokane, WA
- Prior experience working as a Registered Nurse in acute care and cardiac unit in Seattle, WA. Obtained advanced practice experience during Nurse Practitioner training and clinical rotation in areas of Family Practice, Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Women’s Health, and Urgent Care.
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner of The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Personal Interests: Fluent in Ilocano (Filipino) Language. Enjoys playing tennis, travel, experimenting in the kitchen with baking, and spending time with family and friends.