“I think the residents and visitors of Kaua`i deserve the same high level of expertise and care as they would in California or a metropolitan area.
Growing up on Kaua`i, and now as an adult reflecting back on the opportunities and community support which contributed to my upbringing and life, this is a small way I can give back for all the aloha which was given to me and my family. I hope you will never need to be seen in urgent care, but if you do, you will be welcomed with aloha.”
- Humboldt State University, Arcata, CA, Bachelors of Science – Cellular and Molecular Biology, August 2000 – May 2005
- Lynchburg University, Lynchburg, VA, Doctorate of Medical Science, July 2018 – May 2019
- St. Francis University, Loretto, PA, Masters of Medical Science, October 2010 to January 2012
- Stanford University School of Medicine – Foothill College, Palo Alto, CA, Physician Assistant Certification, October 2010 – January 2012
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center (Trauma 2 / Burn Center) – Emergency Department, Colton, CA – Physician Assistant, Emergency Medicine Fellow, January 2014 – January 2014
- Kaiser Permanente Southern California – Urgent Care and Emergency Department, San Diego, CA – Physician Assistant, Urgent Care/Emergency Medicine, April 2016 – 2021
- Grossmont Emergency Physicians Group – Emergency Department, La Mesa, CA – Physician Assistant, Emergency Medicine, January 2014 – March 2016
- Open Door Community Health Centers, Eureka, CA – Physician Assistant, Primary Care Provider, March 2012 – October 2012
- K’ima:w Medical Center – EMS Department, Hoopa, CA – Paramedic, 2007 – 2010
- All types of fishing and water sports.